PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
Our company under the name “VOUDOURIS – KONSTAS SA” (hereinafter referred to as ‘Company’, or ‘our Company’) based in Athens, 21 Pyrgou Street, Moschato, Attica Prefecture, and active in the field of marketing foodstuffs, and the owner of the present website https://attikameat.gr, in the context of compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (GDPR) and in accordance with Article 13 of Regulation 2016/679 / EU, wishes to inform you about the personal data and their use, collected from your visit to our Company, though telephone contact or the use of our Website.
PRINCIPLES GOVERNING THE PROCESS OF YOUR DATA
- Data processing is legitimate and transparent (“legality, objectivity and transparency”)
- The data is collected for specific, explicit and legal purposes and are not further processed in a manner incompatible with those purposes (“restriction of purpose”),
- The data is appropriate, relevant, and limited to the purposes for which they are being processed (“data minimization”),
- The data is accurate and, when necessary, they get updated by immediate deletion or amendment of inaccurate personal data, concerning the purposes of the processing (“accuracy”),
- Data is stored in a form that allows data subjects’ identification only for the period required for processing personal data. Personal data may be stored for longer periods, provided that the appropriate technical and organizational measures required by this Regulation to ensure the rights and freedoms of the data subject, are applied (“limitation of storage period”),
- The data is processed in a way that guarantees the security of personal data (“integrity and confidentiality”).
WHAT KIND OF PERSONAL DATA IS PROCESSED BY OUR COMPANY?
The personal data we process may include:
- Identification data: name, surname, TIN, police ID or passport details, nationality, date of birth, residency
- Contact details: address, email address, phone, fax
- Payment details: credit card details, account details
- Staff recruitment data: name, email, phone number, CV
HOW IS PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED?
Our Company, collects data via a) personal interaction with customers and suppliers b) the contact form of its website (name, email, and message) and c) via e-mail, fax, and telephone orders.
Also, there are a total of 12 cameras operating in our facilities to protect our employees, our customers, and their goods, as well as our facilities from intruders. The cameras only cover our outdoor areas and not neighboring areas. Our Company features warning signs for the camera use at the entrances of both our buildings. Our recorder stores files for up to 7 days unless requested by the authorities or at our request to the state security authorities to detect any illegal or malicious activity on our premises.
WHAT IS THE PURPOSE OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
The Company and/or third parties who carry out the processing on our behalf, process your data for the sole purpose of marketing food items, or to cover jobs.
The Company guarantees that your data will not be used for any purpose other than those mentioned in this policy, without prior notice and, where required, your approval.
Personal information entered through contact form is requested for us to respond to your message, by contacting you.
We guarantee that your data will not be used for any purpose other than those mentioned in this policy, without prior notice and, where required, your approval.
HOW IS THE PERSONAL DATA COLLECTION LEGITIMATE
To process your data as described above, we rely on the following legal bases:
The processing of your data is done at your request and within the context of the contract between us to promote the products and services that have been agreed upon.
The processing of personal data is done with your free, explicit, and written or telephone consent and only to the extent necessary depending on the purpose of the processing and the time required in each case.
When required for our compliance to legal obligations or for our or others’ legitimate interests, unless your interests or fundamental rights and freedoms which require the protection of your data, prevail over those interests.
WHO ARE THE RECIPIENTS OF YOUR DATA
The Company ensures the lawful and appropriate use of the personal data it receives and ensures the prevention of any unauthorized access to such data.
In the context of the provision of the services you requested and always within the limits of the current legislation, we share your data with:
a) The staff of the Company, which is subject to the obligation to maintain confidentiality.
Your data may need to be disclosed to the following persons:
b) Public authorities in cases provided for by applicable law or judicial or regulatory decisions.
c) Providers of payments and (other) financial institutions in case of pre-payment required by the financial institutions for the purchases of the products and services provided by us. Also, we may share information with relevant financial institutions if we deem it necessary to prevent and detect fraud.
d) External partners – service providers who have been assigned to the task of monitoring our security cameras, and are bound by written contracts to maintain the security and the confidentiality of these data.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS
Provided that we are not legally obligated to act otherwise due to a statutory or regulatory obligation or a court decision, you have the right to:
- Request a copy of your collected and processed data.
- Request to amend any information that is incorrect or inaccurate or has been changed since we collected it.
- Oppose the processing of your data or request the restriction of their processing.
- Request the deletion of your data.
- Withdraw your consent for the processing of your data, where this processing is based on the consent you have given us
- Request to transfer your data to a third party that you will indicate to us.
FOR HOW LONG ARE YOUR DATA KEPT
Your personal information is kept secure for as long as agreed unless there is a legal obligation that requires us to keep your transaction files for a specific period of time before destroying them, or for legitimate interests sought by the Company to protect its rights such as in regulatory or judicial inquiries.
DISCLOSURE OF DATA TO THIRD COUNTRIES
In the event of a possible transfer of your data to a third country, our Company has taken adequate measures to protect your data and ensure that your data is transferred to third countries that provide an adequate level of data protection under the conditions set by the European laws.
PRODUCT OWNERSHIP – COPYRIGHTS AND INDUSTRIAL COPYRIGHT
ΤThe content of the Website, including distinctive titles, brands, images, graphics, photographs, drawings, logos, texts, etc., is our property in which we have full and exclusive ownership (except for whatever is a recognized copyright of a third party), and is protected by applicable provisions of national, Community and international law. Their presentation on the Website does not constitute and should not be construed as a license or right grant for their use. Indicatively, publication, transfer, reproduction, distribution, presentation, resale or any other use of the content of our Website, or our services or any part of theirs, in any way or by any means for commercial exploitation or any other expressly disagreeable purpose, is prohibited.
ABDICATION OF RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE USE OF LINKS CITED TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
CONTACT WITH THE OFFICE FOR PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
If you consider that the protection of your data is affected in any way, you can appeal to the Office for the Protection of Personal Data:
Office for the Protection of Personal Data
1-3 Kifissias, 11523, Athens, Greece
CONTACT WITH OUR COMPANY DEPARTMENT OF DATA PROCESSING
To exercise your above rights and for any other information regarding the protection of your data, you can contact us at:
VOUDOURIS KONSTAS SA
21 PYRGOU, MOSCHATO
Post Code 183 46, Greece
Cookies are small files stored on your computer, tablet, and mobile phone, and any other browsing device used. Each cookie contains information, such as the name of the website from which it comes, its lifespan, and a «code», which is usually consisted by letters and numbers. Cookies allow us to store various anonymous information, such as preferences when browsing or whether you have visited our Website before.
In addition to our website, we also use Third Party Services such as Google Analytics.
Google Analytics Cookies are used to collect and display statistical data from Google such as the browser used by users, how many times they have visited the website and from which website they have been redirected to ours. For more information on how Google uses your data, see the address https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en#infocollect .